The content of this course is a comprehensive solution that moulds you to an ASP.NET specialist by providing a combination of on hand labs and the training provided in the class.
- course schedule: Mon-Fri
- Course Timing: 7.30am-9.00am
- Course Duration: 2hrs/day
- Duration: 20 classes
- Saturday: 4hrs/Day(batch enrollment)
- Sunday: Holiday
- Evolution of .NET
- Overview of .NET Framework 4.5
- The .NET Framework and the Common Language Runtime
- Principles of Programming
- Variables and Data Types, Operators, Conditionals and Loops
- Arrays, String Handling and Procedures or functions.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Classes and Objects
- Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Constructors and Destructors
- Overloading, Overriding, and Shadowing.
- Class Libraries and Namespaces, Exception Handling and Events
- File System, HTTP, FTP
- File Types in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET Page Directives and Master Pages
- State Management-Application, Session, View States and Cookies
- Cross-Page Posting ,Query String and Post back
- Standard Controls ( I ) and ( II )
- Navigation Controls and Validation Controls
- Master Pages and Themes
- Managing Connection String, Executing Commands and Calling Stored Procedures
- Dataset, Data Reader and Data Adaptor
- XML basics and XML Classes
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites.
C# is a CLR programming language designed for the .NET framework. ... Asp.net is a web application framework created by Microsoft. The main goal of Asp.net is to create web applications, web sites and web services.
It take nearly one month to complete the course.
Sure. At the end of the course you have to develop one web application using ASP.Net with SQL Server