This Course covers fundamentals of VB.Net Programming;
- What is Microsoft .Net Framework
- what are the functions of microsoft .net framework?
- Common Language Runtime in .Net Framework
- What is Common Language Specification
- What is Common Type System
- What is Microsoft Intermediate Language
- what is .Net Framework Assembly
- What is Global Assembly Cache
- What are the contents of an Assembly?
- What is Application Domain
- .Net Threads
- VB.NET data types
- VB.NET Implicit conversion and Explicit Conversion
- VB.NET Access Specifiers
- VB.NET Exceptions
- VB.NET Option Explicit
- VB.NET Option Strict
- VB.NET On Error
- How to CultureInfo in VB.NET
- How to use IF ELSE END IF in VB.NET
- How to use FOR NEXT loop in vb.net
- How to use FOR EACH loop in vb.net
- How to use vb.net While End While loop
- How to use Enum in VB.NET
- Visual Studio IDE
- How to Create a vb.net Windows Forms Application
- Various Controls in VB.Net
- VB.NET ArrayList
- VB.NET HashTable
- VB.NET Stack
- VB.NET Queue
- VB.NET Arrays
- VB.NET Dyanamic Array
- VB.NET NameValueCollection
VB.NET Is Used To Develop Desktop Application For Windows Platform
A Windows form application is an application that has a graphical user interface(GUI) like the Visual C# IDE. A console program on the other hand is a text application. There are not fancy controls like buttons or textboxes in a console application and they are run from the command prompt.
Yes, at the end of the course you will develop a three-tier windows application in VB.Net with SQL Server.
It is good to have knowledge of basic Programming concepts but it’s not mandatory.