This course enables to create digital graphics, illustrations and typography for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
- Class room: Yes
- Lab Facility : Yes
- Mon-Fri: 2hrs/Day
- Course Completion Certificate: Yes
- Duration: 20hrs
- Sunday: Holiday
- Saturday: 4hrs/Day(batch enrollment)
- Selection Tool
- Direct Selection Tool
- Group Selection Tool
- Rectangle Tool
- Ellipse Tool
- Review all other primitive paths apply stroke
- Work with align dialogue box (Window: Align)
- Work with grid and snap to grid (View: Snap to Grid)
- Drawing straight paths with the Pen tool
- Drawing curved paths with the Pen tool
- Drawing free form paths with the Pen tool
- Smoothing and erasing paths
- Editing anchor points
- Simplifying paths
- Using Of set Path
- Working with outside images
- Applying fill and stroke
- Using the eye dropper
- Working with pantone chips
- Working with the appearance dialogue box
- Compound paths and building shapes, drawing modes
- Point Text Object
- Area Type Objects
- Character Settings
- Paragraph Settings
- Text Threads
- Setting text on open paths
- Setting text on closed paths
- Text to paths
- In Class: build a logo
- Fill and Stroke
- Making more than one stroke
- Changing stroke color and weight through the appearance panel
- Changing stacking order through the appearance panel
- Color dialogue box (three locations)
- Pattern fills
- Applying pattern fill to a stroke
- To select multiple objects use
- To group use
- To isolate a group with in a group (called a nested group) double click
- Adding a drop shadow effect to a group
- Using path finder effects in the appearance panel to effect a group
- Creating art boards through a new document.
- Modifying art boards thought the tool bar.
- Modifying art boards through the art boards dialogue box.
- Using smart guides to easily align art boards.
- Moving and copying artwork
- Scaling or resizing artwork
- Rotating artwork
- Re¬flecting and skewing artwork
- Using the Free Transform tool
- Repeating transformations
- Performing individual transforms across multiple objects
- Aligning objects and groups precisely
- Distributing objects and spaces between objects
- Managing images with the Links panel
- Converting pixels to paths with Live Trace
- Making Live Trace adjustments
- Controlling colors in Live Trace
- Using Photoshop and Live Trace together
- Managing repeating artwork with symbols
- Modifying and replacing symbol instances
- Using the Symbol Sprayer tool
- Cropping photographs
- Clipping artwork with masks
- Defining masks with soft edges
- Printing your Illustrator document
- Saving your Illustrator document
- Creating PDF files for clients and printers
- Exporting Illustrator files for use in Microsoft Office
- Exporting Illustrator files for use in Photoshop
- Exporting artwork for use on the web
- Exporting high-resolution raster files
“QUALITY, BEST TRAINING, NOMINAL FEES, FLEXIBLE TRAINING”
SoftDigix solutions Provides quality of training to the students. We are one of the best training centers in Chennai. Our aim is to create professionals through our best training.
Our Staffs are well trained Software Engineers and trainers.
We provide various training for Students, Freshers, and corporate depends upon their need. Complete list of courses can be found on http://www.softdigix.com/courses.
Adobe Illustrator is graphic-driven software used primarily for creating vector graphics
No.It is GUI based application tool. It is very easy to learn.
Excellent drawing and IT skills.
To be able to work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt their style if needed.
Creativity and imagination.
An eye for detail and design